[osgeo4w-dev] commandline for installing / updating all local packages

Müller, Andreas, Dr. phil. muellea at uni-trier.de
Fri Oct 19 06:01:00 PDT 2018

Hi,
You could try apt for osgeo4w. Matt Wilkie maintains it on GitHub (https://github.com/maphew/apt) and as a Osgeo4w package (https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/pkg-apt).

It is a package installer for the command line with many options. For example -m to specify a different mirror, which also can be a file ressource (file://) and -d to download packages without installing them.

You'll find that tool only in the 32bit tree off the repository, but it has a flag to install also 64bit packages. At least it is compatible with osgeo4w-setup.

Andreas

Dr. Andreas Müller, FB VI, Kartographie