[OSGeoJapan-discuss] FOSS4G Tokyo/Osakaの海外からのゲスト

(Orkney)Toru Mori moritoru @ orkney.co.jp
2009年 8月 7日 (金) 00:01:22 EDT

Hello Venka,

Since numbers of GeoServer users are growing here in Japan, I think this
would be the best timing to invite somebody from GeoServer community.

How about asking Chris Holmes about his availability?
If he can't come, then we ask him to recommend another suitable speaker
from the community.

Mori