[OSGeoJapan-discuss] Hello again from an old friend

Jeff McKenna jmckenna @ gatewaygeomatics.com
2010年 2月 1日 (月) 22:23:18 EST

Hello OSGeo-JP community!

I just want to let the community know that I have arrived in Osaka (on
Sunday night).  I am here to work on improving the OSGeo4W windows
installer, and I wish to thank the local partners involved in this
project for supporting FOSS4G yet again: led by Venka-san from Osaka
City University and Hayashi-san from Applied Technology Co.

I am also happy that the rain I brought yesterday has now turned into
sunshine :)

I look forward to seeing all of you again in person.

And thank you for hosting me in your beautiful country again.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
Director, Gateway Geomatics