[OSGeoJapan-discuss] Hello again from an old friend

"Toru Mori (森亮)" moritoru @ orkney.co.jp
2010年 2月 1日 (月) 22:35:57 EST

Welcome back Jeff!

Our Japan OSGeo community welcomes you sincerely.
We really hope that we work together through the JST project.
Not only that, let's have beer parties again!

Toru Mori