[OSGeoJapan-discuss] Hello again from an old friend

Nobusuke IWASAKI niwasaki @ affrc.go.jp
2010年 2月 2日 (火) 20:50:22 EST

Hi Jeff!

Welcome to Japan!

Now, I plant to have a seminar about general introduction and aplication
of Web-GIS sysytem at our institute. The seminar will be held in end of
Feb. or early March.
If it is possible, I would like to invite you and Venka-sensei to the
seminar and I ask you to make a presentation about MapServer and OSGeo4W.
Of course, I'm going to hold welcome party in Tsukuba!

Best Regards,

Toru Mori (森亮) さんは書きました: