Re: [OSGeoJapan-discuss] LiveDVDのローカライズについて

Daniel Kastl daniel @ georepublic.de
2010年 9月 17日 (金) 07:57:01 EDT

To get commit access for LiveDVD you need to have an OSGeo ID (which you can
get when you create an account on http://osgeo.org/).
Once you have such an ID you can write me an email or to LiveDVD mailing
list or ask at IRC channel, and I or someone else can add you to the
committers list.

Daniel