-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2015] Charter Member elections results
Date: 	Tue, 8 Sep 2015 00:12:35 +0300
From: 	Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org>
To: 	OSGeo Discussions <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>,
charter-members at lists.osgeo.org
CC: 	OSGeo Chief Returning Officer <cro at osgeo.org>

Dear members of the OSGeo community,

After a period of week to vote, we close the elections system to
confirm and share the results.

*All* the candidates[1][2] are accepted as all of them:

- received a greater number of positive votes than negative.
- received more than a 5% of positive votes over the total number of votes.

Hence, it's my pleasure to welcome our 37 candidates to the OSGeo
Charter Membership, increasing its size to a total of 281 individuals.
Congratulations!

New members, I encourage you all to update your wiki profiles with the
Charter Member badge[3], adding yourselves to the category[4] and
finally if you have not yet done so, add your profile to the OSGeo
Advocates list[5].

We will update the official list[6], publish the detailed elections
results, pass to the secretary the revised
contacts, and subscribe the new members to the charter-members list[7]
as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Vasile
CRO 2015