[OSGeoJapan-discuss] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2015] Charter Member elections results

Ko Nagase nagase @ georepublic.co.jp
2015年 9月 8日 (火) 19:50:30 PDT

Hi Venka-sensei, Hayashi-san, Jeff-san, Seino-san, Yoshida-sensei and all

Thank you, too!
(Especially for your kind support for our nomination process.)

Best regards,

Ko

: