links to lectures and courses, projects and events.

There is a monthly newsletter being published [3] and if you have any
items for the news letter please send to Nikos Lambrinos
labrinos at eled.auth.gr

It would be great if we could increase the number of labs in Japan
and also discuss about ways for inter-lab collaborations. If anyone
is interested in joining the ICA-OSGeo Labs initiative, please let us
know.

The setting up of chapters for Asia-Australia region is currently managed
by Dr. Tuong Thuy Vu and myself.

Best

Venka

[1] http://www.geoforall.org/how_to_join/