[OSGeoJapan-discuss] Integration of Japanese GIS formats into mainline GDAL ?

Even Rouault even.rouault @ spatialys.com
2017年 3月 17日 (金) 16:56:57 PDT

On samedi 18 mars 2017 08:45:17 CET Hiroshi Miura(@osmf) wrote:
> Hi Even-san,  Ko-san and Akagi-san,
>
> Here was very old thread but I eventually pick it up.
> That is because I've worked on python converter that
> I posted recently and then got feedback about this thread.
>
> I'd like to join this effort, and already does some works
> target to release in GDAL v2.2. Mostly port the code on
> current trunk HEAD.
>
> https://github.com/miurahr/gdal/tree/ogr_frmt_gml_fgdgmlv4
>
> There is an issue to prepare many tests and it should be done
> before merge.

Cool, perhaps you could submit a pull request, even if it is not completely ready, so you can
get early feedback ?

Best,

Even

http://www.spatialys.com