[OSGeoJapan-discuss] Integration of Japanese GIS formats into mainline GDAL ?

Hiroshi Miura(@osmf) miurahr @ osmf.jp
2017年 3月 17日 (金) 16:45:17 PDT

Hi Even-san,  Ko-san and Akagi-san,

Here was very old thread but I eventually pick it up.
That is because I've worked on python converter that
I posted recently and then got feedback about this thread.

I'd like to join this effort, and already does some works
target to release in GDAL v2.2. Mostly port the code on
current trunk HEAD.

https://github.com/miurahr/gdal/tree/ogr_frmt_gml_fgdgmlv4

There is an issue to prepare many tests and it should be done
before merge.

https://hackpad.com/JPGIS-GML-Hackathon-2015-iI1ButdfjwX#

best regards,

Hiroshi