[OSGeoJapan-discuss] 基盤地図情報(FGD: Fundermental Geographic Data)

Even Rouault even.rouault @ spatialys.com
2017年 3月 9日 (木) 07:31:05 PST

Hi Horishi-san and all,

sorry to write in English here, but my knowledge of Japanese is rather limited ;-)

I see that you mention GDAL / FOSS4G-MEXT.

I had tried some tie ago to attract interest from developers to integrate (with some rework)
the various out-of-tree patches to support Japanese geospatial data formats from FOSS4G-
MEXT (or other sources !) into "official" GDAL.
There's a summary of the findings in:
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/6046

Unfortunately there hasn't been much follow-up action, so this effort is mostly stalled for
now. But the GDAL project would be delighted to see integrated support for Japanese
geospatial data formats, which could make life of end users easier, like enabling them to
open those datasets directly in QGIS.

Best regards,

Even

> こんにちは
>
> 基盤地図情報(FGD: Fundermental Geographic Data)を
> 変換するコンバータが欲しくなり、情報をあつめたところでした。
>
> http://www.osgeo.jp/projects/foss4g-mext
>
> 2011年までの FOSS4G を活用した衛星データ利用のためのオープン・リソースの構築プロ
ジェクトで

http://www.spatialys.com