[Live-demo] Revitalising UbuntuGIS

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 12:20:34 PST 2008

Yep you are right Cameron, all the project you listed will have a
great benefit from a unique
UbuntuGIS repository.
Jachym is doing a really great work with his repository ( GRASS, Gdal,
Mapserver, ecc..) and jef-norbit ( sorry don't know who he is) for
Qgis.
So I wonder, what do you think if we start by merging this 2 projects
on UbuntuGIS inside Launchpad?

Bye
Luca