[Live-demo] Live DVD - give us a name

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:44:15 PDT 2008

I thought I should send out an example of the branding we've done so
far.  The attached image is what we've come up with, and we have some
desktop backgrounds and page banners with this on black backgrounds.
The name is easy to change to whatever we end up with.This, unlike most
of the projects I've been involved with, is predominantly a marketing
exercise at this stage, so let's take a view of the project branding as
a whole. Any thoughts, suggestions, flames?

--
Mark