[Live-demo] Live DVD - next steps

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 00:27:28 PDT 2008

For LISAsoft next LiveDVD print run, we are going to use the name
"Arramagong". That is because we don't have time to change our marketing
material (images, READMEs etc) before going to the printer.

Other ideas that have been floating around here for future releases are,
(all bar the first are Australian Aboriginal names)

Name - Meaning

agoterra - Live Earth
towindri - to walk
dulili - together
illowra - pleasant place
woonan - home

Tim Bowden wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-10-23 at 22:44 -0700, Hamish wrote:
>
>> Alex:
>>
>>> Random words from a language -
>>> agoterra - latin = Live Earth
>>>
>> agoterra is very very nice and a cool idea- it would get my 2c's worth of
>> vote.
>>
> +1
>
> Spin off projects (ie, localised versions for specific geographic or
> focus areas) would be free to adopt other names for custom
> distributions.
>
> Tim

Geospatial Systems Architect