[Live-demo] Ideas for Collaboration

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:41:54 PDT 2009

Alex, Hamish,
Good to see you laying down a path forward.

For what it is worth, I have inherited the despot role for UbuntuGIS,
and am looking around for someone willing to take over the role.

I suspect that the UbuntuGIS launchpad could be used for the tasks you
are describing below?
If so, feel free to suggest its use, and/or volunteer for the despot role.