[Live-demo] More ideas on collaborative development

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:40:11 PDT 2009

Yes,
And I'll add to Richardo's comments in saying that if we can get the
build process automated, by writing build scripts, then we open the
opportunity to easily create targeted a Virtual Machine/Live DVD/Image
on a USB/.. for different purposes.

Massimo,
I'm excited by the opportunity of working with you to refine this build
process.