[Live-demo] Re: [Geoserver-devel] Which version of Geoserver should go on the FOSS4G LiveDVD?

Stefan Hansen stefan.hansen at lisasoft.com
Fri Aug 28 00:59:25 PDT 2009

Hi!

For now Geoserver 1.7 is installed on the LiveDVD. There should be
enough space to put an additional Geoserver on it. Unfortunately, we
don't have time to do install 2.0 as well. :-(

If you want GS2 on the DVD as well, all you have to do is write an
install script, that downloads, installs and configures GS2 for the
GISVM. Cameron is going to do a press release, that describes more
exactly what you would have to do. If he doesn't send to the
geoserver-dev-list, I'll forward it to you.

cheers,
stefan