[Live-demo] Re: [Geoserver-devel] Which version of Geoserver should go on the FOSS4G LiveDVD?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Fri Aug 28 15:15:50 PDT 2009

Press release about how to create a script for installing software like
Geoserver onto the Live DVD is here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Press_Release_28

and process is here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GISVM_Build

I strongly urge someone to write such an installer, as this is the first
step required to get Geoserver packaged up into Debian and Ubuntu.