[Live-demo] Live DVD for FOSS4G

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Thu Jul 23 21:34:53 PDT 2009

Greetings,
Looking over the schedule for the conference in October, we seem to have
passed the 'LiveDVD Feature Freeze' milestone on June 20.  I'm curious
if there has been any movement on collecting requirements and such to
get the dvd updated for the conference.  Are we still planning on
handing them out to all delegates?

My concern here is that some workshops and tutorials will need to run in
some sort of live dvd environment, and need to know fairly soon what we
can promise they'll find on anything that we would make available.

--
Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com