[Live-demo] Version numbers

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Thu Oct 1 15:06:34 PDT 2009

Alex, minor suggestions re naming convention, (I've been following what
I believe to be close to ubuntu conventions)

* Only use lower case.
Use:
arramagong-livedvd-2.0.3 (note no "Final" in the name)
In retrospect, I suspect we should have:
arramagong-2.0.3-livedvd.iso rather than arramagong-livedvd-2.0.3.iso

Richardo,
For the virtual machine, we have been adding "gisvm" into the tag.
Ie: arramagong-gisvm-2.0.3
Do you want gisvm to be specifically associated like the above, or do
you want to create a separate gisvm which is different from arramagong?
Eg: We could have:
arramgong-vm-2.0.3
and
gisvm-2.0.3.1 or similar.