[Live-demo] Re: Live GIS on Click2Try

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 13:13:49 PDT 2009

Hi Arun, Aneel, and Tom,
Welcome to the team.

Yes, please join the email list as per Alex's link below.
I suggest you also join us on IRC at: irc://freenode.net#foss4g
You will get some faster turn around on questions.

Yes, regarding the sync question below. I didn't realise that was in the
script still. I better comment it out.

I also encourage you to contribute to our GISVM Build wiki to include
steps for building the Click2Try image.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GISVM_Build

If you write down the extra steps that you need to follow, then we can
make sure that we make your job easier in future versions.
I suggest you also capture any specific command line steps that you
follow into a bash script, similar to the other
gisvm/trunk/bin/build_*.sh scripts.
That way, when we run our build process, we will be able to build a
click2try image at the same time. (This is only optional, you don't need
to do this, it will just make life easier for you for the next release)