[Live-demo] Download Page html

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Oct 2 13:37:48 PDT 2009

Torrent, basically someone had to take responsibility for admin over the
install and running of the client. That was the only hold-up.
So I started to wonder if it was worth the hassle.

Yes wget logs should be cleared, any from me are usually 0 anyways since
I tend to use -bqc to avoid giant logs and run them in the background.

Alex