[Live-demo] Does your application work on the click2try GISVM?

Aneel aneel.r at tecnics.com
Wed Oct 14 07:31:46 PDT 2009

Hello Cameron,

We have latest GISVM running on click2try with name "osgeo-gisvm20-56".
Developers can test the VM and do the changes if required. Please let us
know if any more changes needs to be done.

Know issues so far:

Issue1: (Reported earlier)
Launching /usr/bin/mapnik_start_tilelite.sh
[TileLite Debug] --> Using mapfile:
'/usr/local/share/mapnik/demo/population.xml'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/liteserv.py", line 120, in <module>
    from tilelite import Server
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/tilelite.py", line 12, in
<module>
    import mapnik
ImportError: No module named mapnik

Issue2: (New) Launching
/usr/bin/udig: line 29:  3026 Segmentation fault
$PRGDIR/udig_internal -data ~/uDigWorkspace $@

Thanks & Regards
Aneel
click2try