[Live-demo] Re: GISVM is published on click2try

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Thu Oct 15 14:33:20 PDT 2009

Yes,
We can change the URL in the press release. That is no problem.
The new URL is:
http://www.click2try.com/catalog/Web-Development/Geospatial/Arramagong-GISVM/details
right?

If a fix is found in udig, are you able to update it afterwards? Ie,
after the press release goes out?
If so, I propose to send out the press release in 60 minutes at 9:30am
Sydney time.