[Live-demo] Does your application work on the click2try GISVM?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 22:22:47 PDT 2009

So I am a bit unclear about "next onward" still; when start up again;
you are a different user each time? But some changes from the previous
user will be around?

I think I have a clue then - the configuration directory is created by
the first user; and cannot be read/modified by the second?

Andrea may be able to help construct a better set of command line
parameters that in effect allow multiple users to share this
application?

Jody