[Live-demo] Does your application work on the click2try GISVM?

Arun Sharma Tecnics arun.s at tecnics.com
Fri Oct 16 05:18:02 PDT 2009

Hello Jody,

We are trying to login with same user "user" on gisvm but sometimes it
works and sometime it does not work.
It will be good if "Andrea" can give a try to run the vm and check once.
Here are the steps.

          Click here http://www.click2try.com to go to click2try.com

2.          Navigate to Web Development/Geospacial/Arramagong GISVM

3.          Click the "Try this Application" button

         Click the "Start My Application" button

       Once Vm is launched. Login into vm using user "user" and password
as "user".

       Click "udig" icon on desktop.

Above steps will allow anyone to have single non persistence vm but if
we want persistence vm then we have to create a registered user and then
try this appliance.

Regards,
Arun Sharma
Click2try