[Live-demo] Next version of the FOSS4G virtual machine released tomorrow

Ricardo Pinho rpinho_eng at yahoo.com.br
Thu Sep 10 12:24:22 PDT 2009

Cameron,

>  Some of the scripts which pulled in a lot of data didn't make it (I ran out of room).

Don't know how much disk space you need more...
But Virtualization doens't have limits! ;-)

You can use the vmware-vdiskmanager to enlarge your virtual disk file (vmdk ).
Can find it on VMware Server distribution!

Please read on:
http://www.vmware.com/support/ws45/doc/disks_vdiskmanager_eg_ws.html#1057652

But if you are time limited, please share the vm with me so I can make the changes you need.

Cheers,
Ricardo Pinho
http://gisvm.com