[Live-demo] Live GIS on Click2Try

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Sep 30 15:50:39 PDT 2009

Hi Tom,
Adding to Alex's comments, we'd love to have the Geospatial Virtual
Machine loaded on click2try before the international conference for Free
and Open Source Software, http://2009.foss4g.org, 20-23 October 2009.
Even better would be to announce it prior to the conference, by the end
of next week, and email our foss4g marketing list which has ~ 10,000
people on it internationally. This will be a good opportunity to market
the foss4g conference.