[OSGeo-Edu] Re: [Live-demo] Creating OSgeo training material as part of the OSGeo Live DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 13:48:22 PDT 2010

Stafan,
It would be excellent if you could create OpenJump documentation for the
livedvd.

Unfortunately OpenJUMP did not get much attention on the last release of
the live DVD as we didn't have an active point of contact familiar with
OpenJUMP available to help us. (Maybe you could be that person as we
come up to the foss4g 2010 release?)
If so, please add your name to our list of contacts for projects here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB

The process for writing docs is here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Build#Writing_docs

If you don't have access to subversion, then let us know your osgeo user
id as explained here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#OSGeo_User_Id

Stefan Steiniger wrote:
> Hei,
>
> i) what concerns the "one"-page description for the LiveDVD. I can do
> that for OpenJUMP if someone sends me a template (there is one?).

Stafan,