[Live-demo] Release Candidate Soon

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 13:50:02 PDT 2010

Yes, I agree with Alex. We can apply Brian's idea to future release
cycles (5.0), but should not retrospectively reuse and change number
conventions for prior releases as people don't know whether the version
they have downloaded is the latest or not.

So I think we are now up to RC6 for the next release.