[Live-demo] Provide .fix files for all Shapefiles

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:02:04 PDT 2010

Stefan,
It sounds like providing .fix files for shapefiles will make current
applications more stable, and will have minimal chance of harming other
applications or the build process.

If this can be achieved in a build script which is run after everything
else, I suggest writing such a build script. (It is looking like Alex
will build another release at the end of this week, so we can
incorporate such a fix).

I'm making the assumption that you would be able to test the fix on the
next release and verify it works. (Help with testing is our biggest
bottle neck at the moment with regards to getting releases out - so if
we can get help with any of the testing, this will be incredibly beneficial)