[Live-demo] Some projects not available in the "GeoSpatial" Menu

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Wed Aug 11 19:24:53 PDT 2010

> Tools
> -----
> * :doc:`gmt_overview` - GeoSpatial Alorithm Tools
>
> Specific Web Services
> ---------------------
>
> * :doc:`pgrouting_overview` - [`QuickStart
> <../quickstart/pgrouting_quickstart.html>`_] - Routing for PostGIS

Do you need some icon then?  For me pgRouting wasn't some software you just
can click on to get it started, so I didn't think about adding it to a menu.

Regarding the category I either missed it before or it changed (I thought it
was beside PostGIS), but pgRouting is not a "Specific Web Service". It would
be where PostGIS is or in "Tools" like GMT would be fine as well.

Let me know if you need the icon and an entry in the installer. It should
point to the documentation then?

Daniel

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan