[Live-demo] release branch created for 4.0

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 19:59:27 PDT 2010

Hello good people,

I have now branched off the 4.0 release from trunk and updated internal
URLs*. Bugfixes only please. I'll tag 4.0.0 from there once the FOSS4G
2010 disc is sent off to be printed, and only after that can we make
adjustments for a non-FOSS4G 2010 4.0.1 edition within this new branch.

[*] if it's a local file please just copy from a relative ../path instead
of wget'ing from the SVN repo. It's both faster and more robust.

Technically this means that trunk/ is now open for new development, but
to minimize confusion about what should be backported I'd ask that folks
hold off on anything new until all the dust from the current release
settles, maybe for a few weeks.

https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/branches/osgeolive_4

regards,
Hamish