[Live-demo] Projects Sponsors (ie who pays for your supper)

Astrid Emde astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 30 01:30:33 PDT 2010

Hello Jody,

 do you know the OSGeo page Service providers
(http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile)? It is linked from the main page.

 There you find all companies and the software they provide support for.
Maybe you could refer to this link too.

 Here are the informations for the WhereGroup:

 We support the following projects (development/translation/little
extensions):
 Mapbender
 GeoNetwork
 MapServer
 GeoServer
 GDAL/OGR
 PostGIS
 Quantum GIS
 gvSig

 Best regards Astrid

_______________________________________________ Live-demo mailing list
Live-demo at lists.osgeo.org
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc

 --   Mit freundlichen Grüßen  Astrid Emde
2010 in Barcelona  http://2010.foss4g.org/
----------------------------------  Aufwind durch Wissen!  Qualifizierte
OpenSource-Schulungen bei der www.foss-academy.eu
----------------------------------   Astrid Emde  WhereGroup GmbH &
Co.KG  Siemensstraße 8  53121 Bonn  Germany   Fon: +49(0)228 90 90
38 - 19  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11   astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
www.wheregroup.com  Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788