[Live-demo] osgeolive overview presentation

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 31 10:14:34 PDT 2010

On 31/08/10 15:04, Jody Garnett wrote:
> Here is the direct link..
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/doc-dev/presentation/OSGeoLiveLighteningOverview.odp
>
> This has nothing to do with Cameron's talk; it is the presentation I
> am giving a week tuesday; and I would kindly ask feedback on this
> email list; but not to share it far and wide until after the
> conference.
>
> gvSig and qgis are of course included. The only trouble spot is Map
> Guide Open Source and Maestro (where the slides don't match the dvd
> overview description; apparently Maestro is included on the dvd).
>
> Jody

Please recapitalize "gvSIG" name, I know the first lower case letter
sucks (specially by grammar checking software) but, well it's the
correct way to write it :-)

Anyway my best congratulations for the slides, the presentation is
incredible and I can imagine how tired you will be at the end of the 90
minutes because I did something similar (with, by far, less products)
sometime ago.

This marketing material is pure gold!

See you.
--