[Live-demo] osgeolive overview presentation

Astrid Emde astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 31 14:06:06 PDT 2010

Hello Jordy,

I had a look at your presentation. Thanks for your work. Here is some
feedback.

* slide 17 does not cover all applications maybe this is because there is
lack of space. The Category Browser is not so good in my opinion - maybe a
better word would be WebMapping?

* please write Mapbender with a small b (slide 17,18,59)

* please write WhereGroup (slide 34)

* please mention the following Mapbender Sponsors and Supporter (slide 67):
WhereGroup
Metaspatial
in medias res
Thomas Baschetti
Geoportal Rhineland-Palatinate
Stadt Remscheid
geoinformation+planung
terrestris
FOSSGIS e.V.
and a lot more

(the list won't be complete as there are so many supporter financing
enhancements in the project)

Best regards Astrid