[Live-demo] Is the geonetwork website ever coming back?

Simon.Pigot at csiro.au Simon.Pigot at csiro.au
Tue Aug 31 18:51:04 PDT 2010

Umm, just to correct any misapprehensions: The BlueNetMEST branch (which I think is what Jody is referring to as the fork used by 'some Australian organisations') is and has been the vehicle for quite a few additions to the trunk over the past few years - the code for the branch is hosted as a sandbox with the trunk and there is a list of trunk contributions and differences at:

http://bluenetdev.its.utas.edu.au/download/differences.html

Quite a bit of evidence of code going back to the trunk from this friendly branch!

I'm not sure what you were thinking of leaving us out of but as far as I'm concerned there should only be http://geonetwork-opensource.org (and possibly the geonetwork osgeo trac site) used in any reference to GeoNetwork.

Cheers,
Simon