[Live-demo] Is the geonetwork website ever coming back?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 21:13:30 PDT 2010

In the write up for geonetwork I wanted to mention it being picked up
far and wide, and bluenet is a good example of this. Are their any
other examples in other countries?

I am really happy that blunet is contributing back; and yes the world
could use more friendly branches (something git will help with).

Jody