[Live-demo] Re: Goals and schedule for OSGeo-Live 4.5

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 15:37:44 PST 2010

activityworkshop wrote:
> > Would it be possible to provide a sporadic (every week /
> > every two weeks?) build of the docs into a html tree?
Hamish:
> if folks want it I can set up a cron job on the OSGeo
> adhoc-VM server to do nightly rebuilds of the docs.

ok, I haven't enabled the cron job yet, but this is starting to
take shape. some initial observations, not sure if it's the
local setup or a bug: clicking on the Spanish version at the
bottom of the main en/index.html fails looking for
 .../en/es/index.html
and the main Makefile should check if translated .rst exists
before forcibly creating a symlink (es/description.rst is getting
clobbered)

sphinx there will be version 1.0.4. (who's been installing custom
stuff to /usr instead of /usr/local on the server? grumble)

best,
Hamish