[Live-demo] geopublisher sucking in openoffice? & missing project descriptions

Stefan Krüger krueger at wikisquare.de
Mon Feb 1 05:12:33 PST 2010

Hi again

> > Is geopublisher supposed to be sucking in openoffice?
I committed the updated install_geopublishing with apt-get parameter "--no-
install-recommends" (r3037).

> > In general do we want openoffice on the disc? (yes/no?)
> > (+ ~305mb?)
I think openoffice should not miss on any OS, but i see that size might matter
on the DVD...

Anyway.. it should not be pulled in by geopublishing.deb any more. If we want
it on the DVD we should install it explicitly.

Greetz,
Steve and sorry for the trouble

On Monday 01 February 2010 14:04:33 Stefan Krüger wrote:
> Hi again
>
> Sorry for the troubles.. I can add
> "--no-install-recommends" to my apt-get install script any minute.
>
> greets,
> Steve
>
> On Monday 01 February 2010 13:58:19 Hamish wrote:
> > Is geopublisher supposed to be sucking in openoffice?
> >

> > Hamish
> >

> > ps-
> >  29021  Starting: ./install_main_docs.sh
> >  29022
> >  ====================================================================
> > 29023 ERROR: missing kosmo_2beta_description.html
> >  29024  ERROR: missing kosmo_2beta_definition.html
> >  29025  ERROR: missing maptiler_description.html
> >  29026  ERROR: missing marble_description.html
> >  29027  ERROR: missing marble_definition.html
> >  29028  ERROR: missing openjump_description.html
> >  29029  ERROR: missing openjump_definition.html
> >  29030  ERROR: missing postgres_description.html
> >  29031  ERROR: missing postgres_definition.html
> >  29032  ERROR: missing tomcat6_description.html
> >  29033  ERROR: missing tomcat6_definition.html

wiki² - Softwareentwicklung
Stefan Krüger
Straßburger Weg 26
53113 Bonn

email	krueger at wikisquare.de
mobile	0151 50543949
webpage	wikisquare.de
skype	alfonx

reclaim your net - http://tor.eff.org
enforce privacy - http://www.pgpi.org
pgp key id: 51B576FD - http://pgp.mit.edu

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.