[Live-demo] geopublisher sucking in openoffice? & missing project descriptions

Sergio Baños Calvo listas at saig.es
Fri Feb 5 02:30:49 PST 2010

Good morning to all.

As some of you requested, I've uploaded an example for the output for
the Kosmo Advanced Printing Extension. There are three files available:

1) Example template :
http://www.opengis.es/descargas/map_examples/example_output_template.odg
2) Example output (in ODG):
http://www.opengis.es/descargas/map_examples/example_output.odg
3) Example output (exporting the ODG to PDF inside OOo Draw):
http://www.opengis.es/descargas/map_examples/example_output.pdf

Hope this could complete the explain given by my teammate Carlos.

Regards,

--

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: sbc at saig.es