[Live-demo] LiveDVD Feature Freeze in 2 days

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:27:23 PST 2010

As per our schedule [1], LiveDVD feature freeze is on 7 February (in two
days).

What that means is that we don't want to change the version of software
on the liveDVD after that data. (We can fix bugs, and update
documentation, etc)

According to our package status page [2], we in reasonable shape, but do
have a couple of holes in the "version 3.0" column. Could everyone
please update the status of the packages that you are responsible for.

Key areas of concern:

* Geoserver doesn't have someone responsible for it, now that Andrea has
retired. And it has had a major upgrade to 2.0 stable which should be on
the live dvd.

* GeoNetwork: I haven't heard from anyone on this project. It has moved
up to 2.4.2 (we have 2.4.1).

* UDig: What version will be on the liveDVD?

* Hamish: A number of packages that you have been working on don't have
a version number in the column.

* Mapserer: We don't have a point of contact

* Postgis: We don't have a point of contact

* What version of GDAL are we using?

[1] http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tMRaCwabv7SiIG3moHEfMrQ&hl=en_GB
[2]
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB