[Live-demo] Dist-upgrade

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Feb 12 00:40:34 PST 2010

That isn't the issue, I have both. VMWare Server is on my server machine
(headless, much faster and better network connection), I'm not aware of
how to run Virtualbox under such a system yet (I was actually planning
to move to kvm soon). Regardless VMWare Player is common and I was
pointing out the issue in case people thought it important.

The images I build under VMWare Server work fine on Virtualbox, I've
tested that.

And actually the reason why I was doing most of the builds was that my
server was quite fast 2-4 hours per build.