[Live-demo] RC1 Logs online

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Feb 12 01:12:52 PST 2010

I've built RC1a - very similar lineage to Cameron's build that I'm
having trouble accessing. Skipped creating a whole folder just for logs
and plan to move all the logs to:
http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/logs/

Noticed the index.html has had a lot of manual changes on the server
that aren't in svn. Please remember to merge your changes back so we
don't lose sync on that. I noticed so I made my changes directly on the
server since I don't have time right now to play the diff/merge game.

Please be more cautious to not let it get out of hand.