[Live-demo] Mapbender for Live GIS Disc 4.0

AstridEmde at gmx.de AstridEmde at gmx.de
Tue Feb 16 07:06:32 PST 2010

Hi all,

the Mapbender projects would like to add Mapbender to Live GIS Disc.

We would like to add Mapbender to Version 4.0 to get Mapbender on the Disc for FOSS4G.

I added our project to the "Live GIS Disc Packages" list.

Best regards Astrid

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--

*     ...und immer schön lieb sein   . °