[Live-demo] Adding version convention to LiveDVD issues

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 12:17:31 PST 2010

Over the holidays, I've successfully built the live DVD with Xubuntu
9.10, which I'll release as version arramagong-3.0-alpha1 soon.

What I plan to do next is review all the open issues and assign them a
version (in the keyword field) so that we can distinguish between issues
open in 2.0 and issues in 3.0.

I've noted this here: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Issue_Tracker

Ideally we'd have a pull down list of versions to choose from, but the
OSGeo SAC are reluctant to customise TRAC for us, and this solution
should be good enough.

Geospatial Systems Architect