[Live-demo] Adding version convention to LiveDVD issues

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 17:02:30 PST 2010

Hamish wrote:
> if you have no objection I would like to enable the install_mbsystem
> script for the alpha1 build, just to test if it works with the new
> version (both theirs and ours). It's like an extra 400mb all-up, so
> after that test I'd plan to disable it again (unless we have lots of
> free space to spare). They are working at getting it to work with shared
> libs, when that happens it will shrink by ~90% & be fit for inclusion.

Hamish,
At this early stage, I'm happy for you to go ahead and experiment a bit.
I'm already in the process of uploading 3.0alpha1, but you can add your
enhancements to our next build, 3.0alpha2.

Tom has promised us a click2try image soon, hopefully within the next
couple of days. I assume this will make it easier for you Hamish as you
should be able to get around bandwidth constraints.