[Live-demo] Re: Three weeks till Geospatial Live DVD 3.0 feature freeze

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio juan_lucas_dr at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 06:49:58 PST 2010

Hello, list:

Jorge Gaspar wrote:
> Well I have gvSIG mobile on my linux and is
> a good and fast basic GIS viewer.

gvSIG Mobile can add features and edit the attributes of the most popular vector formats (SHP, GML, KML and GPX), which is the most useful functionality one needs to perform some field word. Vertices can be added either by using the GPS coordinates as input or by clicking on the screen.

gvSIG Mobile can also export vector layers from/to any of the mentioned formats.

Or maybe Jorge is saying that those features don't work in his Linux machine?

Since the OSGeo crew seems to adore mailing listings, may I suggest you to send your questions about gvSIG Mobile to the gvSIG mailing list? ;-)