[Live-demo] new packages

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at yahoo.it
Fri Jan 29 06:18:03 PST 2010

Hi All,

please apologize me,  i tried to be present at the irc meeting but i had "time" problems.
i'm following allt the svn logs, as i can see i need to :
update the tarball  "qgis plug-in" and check if any dependencies is needed.
now that we have ossimplanet installed i'll try to see if the gdal-ossim plug-in works as aspected
so i can add 2 simple scripts to work with ossimplanet+grass

i'll try all the stuff locally as soon as possible,
when ready i'll sent a message to the list.

ciao!

Massimo.